Saturday, May 9, 2020

MY EXPIRENCES OF LOCKDOWN 2020







 we know that the whole of India has been lockdown to avoid COVID-19 due to which 
we are spending our 24 hours at home my 24 hours is going very good and I can say that in the 
meantime a lot of learning got .
 At first I thought what I’d do in 24 hours, then I started creating a 
motivational blogs on my site and I started listening to a lot of motivational thoughts.
 And the homework that giving by teacher from school I also started doing. Apart from study I created my own blogging website.  आलसपन कैसे दूर करें?( tips)
I use to help my mom by staying at home and made new dishes with them. I spend lot of my time with my dad and they motivate me a lot for my future.
 me and my famliy member used to spend good time together in playing games and some entertaining stuff and doing evening walk on its roof because as the environment is clean.
 And my good friendship with my pet has been done.
 Do not even know and day passes away but I want COVID-19 to end so we can go to school, I miss my school and my friends, teachers.
#stays home    # stay safe


www.koreanrashi.com

6 comments:

HISTORY OF MOTHERS DAY

MOTHERTS  DA Y Mother’s day is a day for many to show their appreciation of the figures of mothers and moms all over the world. This ...